Monday, March 11, 2013

How time flies………

My friend, Margie, pointed out to me that I have not updated this blog since the first part of February…….yikes!

Sorry……!

I have been sooooo busy enjoying my new Little Texas House that I forgot about my friends out here in blog-a-sphere! I have been sewing, beading, and any other craft that I have been putting off for so long, and really just enjoying myself! Lot’s of folks have been stopping by to see our new house and to just sit and chat a while. Love our new porch, it is just perfect for “sittin’ n chattin’”.

While I have been chatting with friends I made ‘bunches” of newborn hats for the local hospital.

IMG_6235

           IMG_6240

Also got out my beads and made a couple of new bracelets.

                IMG_6249  IMG_6251  IMG_6253

I have also put together some quilt tops that still need to be “sandwiched” with batting and a back……..later!!!!

My brother, Richard, stopped by overnight on his way to Phoenix and we had a good visit with him. we took him to dinner at our favorite restaurant, Bill and Rosa’s Saloon and Steakhouse.

Tx Bluebonnets

It is spring here in Texas and the bluebonnets are in full bloom, it’s time to take a ride in the country to see what else is blooming. Many of the cactus are also in bloom.

 

OK, that’s about it from here……….until next time!!!

Kay……………...   just crafting away in Texas!!!

P.S. Thanks, Margie, for the reminder!!! Keep watching!

No comments: