Friday, August 24, 2012

Thank you……

A comment left on my last posting prompts me to write…..Thank you for all your comments and I am happy that you are enjoying my little blog.

IMG_5222As we are not doing as much traveling as in previous years, I’m afraid my posts are not quite as interesting but I will continue to post my pictures and stories of our past adventures as well as our activities in/around our new home.

We will be finishing the inside of our “shed” in September and starting on adding a porch, then I will get my sewing/craft room all set up. So this winter I hope to complete a few of the many projects I have been planning in my head, I will post pix along the way as well as at completion.

Anonymous mentioned that she/he is “still tethered to a desk” but it sounds like soon will be ready for some traveling or at least finding a winter place. South Central Texas, near San Antonio has turned out to be the place for us, but the USA is filled with so many wonderful places to live and it took us 9 years to decide on where we want to spend the majority of our time.

Keep reading and perhaps one of our adventures will inspire you and help you find your favorite place in the USA.

Again, thank you and hugs Red heart to all my readers………….Kay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello again...It's me, anonymous! Actually "Lilli". Just reminding you that we are waiting for your pix of the new work on the "shed", and of your new work space! Hope that all is going well for you. We are enjoying a beautiful Fall (or lingering summer) here in North Idaho, except for the smoke from the fires in WA around Ellensburg. Poor folks! Take care now, and post some pictures soon.

Kay and Bill said...

Lilli, so happy to hear from you again.....email me at the address on my blog. I would like to know where you are in North Idaho. Thanks for your comments and pix on line now!!!